Are you ready for an exciting job where no two days are ever the same? Can you create a culture that nurtures people to build with you? Do you want to exceed the standards of the industry? At Advanced Disaster Recovery, Inc. (ADRI), we are looking for dedicated people to join us in our mission and values as we aim to be the best in class in the restoration field. ADRI is widely regarded as the expert firm to call – day or night – to halt and remediate environmental emergencies and to restore homes and other spaces to their pre-damage conditions. Our experts provide emergency recovery services for wind, fire, smoke and water damage, catastrophe response, contents restoration, environmental issues, mold remediation, healthcare and environmental services, flooding repair and construction services.
We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager to oversee operations and take on projects. You will be responsible for the planning, direction and coordination of all production related activity as well as solving problems with creative solutions. The Operations Manager provides leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training, development, and engagement.
The Process Improvement Manager provides an objective assessment of how well ADRI’s business operates and gives actionable tips to refine all aspects of the business for streamlined, faster, better quality and more cost-efficient processes. Promotes financial success by identifying places where the company could limit costs without sacrificing quality. The Process Improvement Manager also focuses on the people side of adopting changes required to realize efficiencies in the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce costs, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Evaluates process improvement information, including policy and procedures to identify inefficiencies and coordinate to determine a future state that satisfies the business requirements.
- Use appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements
- Assess the cultural landscape and adapt change management strategies as appropriate
- Work with user to set realistic response time and/or deliverable expectations
- Perform necessary follow-up with department managers to ensure new or modified system functionality is performing satisfactorily and requirements have been met
- Work with Management Team to participate in a post-project audit to ensure the process is improved for the next project
- Understand development tools and system architecture sufficiently to communicate technical issues to business partners
- Help manage the scope and change control of project in coordination with IT and department managers
- Ensure appropriate business issues are resolved at the appropriate times during the life cycle of the systems development process
- Work with managers to conduct initial system roll-out and user training
- Serve as a dedicated resource working directly with leaders and staff to support process improvement
- Report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts to key stakeholders including management team
- Must be able to travel for extended periods to all sites when needed. Travel is within tri-state area.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in an operations-related role with demonstrated knowledge on how business theory translates to actual success
- Certification in Six Sigma or Lean preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of the practical applications and logistics of business processes
The physical requirements involve body movements including walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists and fingers. The senses of being able to see and hear and have full Power of speech are necessary.