Advanced Disaster Recovery, Inc. (DRI) is widely regarded as the expert firm to call – day or night – to halt and remediate environmental emergencies and to restore homes and other spaces to their pre-damage conditions. Our experts provide emergency recovery services for wind, fire, smoke and water damage, catastrophe response, contents restoration, environmental issues, mold remediation, healthcare and environmental services, flooding repair and construction services.
Are you ready for an exciting and physical job where no two days are ever the same? We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture by loading items into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location, in addition to processing our customers personal property. The ideal candidate will enjoy physical labor, have a positive attitude, enjoy working as part of a team, and be 100% reliable and accountable. Here is a bit more information about the job:
1. Work under supervision residential and commercial settings handling personal property/items
2. Wrap furniture in protective material.
3. Load, pack, and unload items with care.
4. Ensure that no items are damaged while moving.
5. Place furniture in the requested positions at the new location.
6. Take inventory of items and ensure that no items are lost during transportation.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Valid driver's license
3. Clean background check
4. 1+ year in moving experience
5. Fluent English, Bilingual is a plus
6. Construction / Restoration / Insurance experience preferred
7. Experience driving a box truck preferred
The physical requirements involve body movements including walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending, and flexing the arms, legs, wrists and fingers. Will stand the majority of the shift and have the ability to help with the unloading and loading of products from trucks and warehouse shelves. The senses of being able to see and hear and have full power of speech are necessary. Lifting cases that can weigh up to eighty pounds is required. Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects on a regular basis. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Ability to work in confined spaces.